Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Voted, But not sure about pics. I dont want to have a hard-on every time I see you lol

(M. O'dell)

BTW, you got this handled..

lol thanks :D and if you grow a tent in your pants everytime you see me i promise not to laugh-hard. lol!!! jk i dont care haha anyway thanks for the vote and i hope i do win lol :)

You'll laff...I have white mans syndrome.lol. You probably wouldn't notice! (kidding of course)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Voted, But not sure about pics. I dont want to have a hard-on every time I see you lol(M. O'dell)BTW, you got this handled..

X2 :drink40: Voted (D Mills)

Posted

Voted, But not sure about pics. I dont want to have a hard-on every time I see you lol

(M. O'dell)

BTW, you got this handled..

lol thanks :D and if you grow a tent in your pants everytime you see me i promise not to laugh-hard. lol!!! jk i dont care haha anyway thanks for the vote and i hope i do win lol :)

You'll laff...I have white mans syndrome.lol. You probably wouldn't notice! (kidding of course)

HAHAHAHHA!!!

Voted, But not sure about pics. I dont want to have a hard-on every time I see you lol(M. O'dell)BTW, you got this handled..

X2 :drink40: Voted (D Mills)

thanks :)

I voted since its for school and my name is Josh Cole

thank you :)

~*Ima Princess*~

Posted

Voted, But not sure about pics. I dont want to have a hard-on every time I see you lol(M. O'dell)BTW, you got this handled..

X2 :drink40: Voted (D Mills)

lol i could watch tht girl all day ;)

~*Ima Princess*~

Posted

Voted for ya (Ben Krebs) good luck!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9983 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...