E a r t h Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 Does that mean we lose as well with no pics? Lol yes and no. you'll get pics but they wont be as rewarding ^ I'm going to step in for chode if I may and say,..... "LAWLZ LAWLZ" <~~
310_cutty Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 In order to vote do they need to be friends with you on FB or only need to have a FB account??? I dont have a FB account but I can ask my sisters & bro to vote for you.
Chodette69 Posted July 12, 2011 Author Report Posted July 12, 2011 In order to vote do they need to be friends with you on FB or only need to have a FB account??? I dont have a FB account but I can ask my sisters & bro to vote for you. they dont need to be friends with me. all they have to do is go to the sound of tristate facebook page then click like then they will see over by where it says wall pictures ect "win an ipad2" click on tht then click view entries and click on me (im blonde in a white tanktop w white heels) then they click thumbs up and click allow tristate to publish tht they voted... and thats it p.s tristate will NOT spam their pages its only to vote thats all Oops, clicked on the wrong girl. your banned..... lol its ok just go vote for me this time haha ~*Ima Princess*~
Chodette69 Posted July 12, 2011 Author Report Posted July 12, 2011 oopsie i double posted SOMEBODY FIT IT :*( lol nvm fixed it myself ^-^ ~*Ima Princess*~
Chodette69 Posted July 12, 2011 Author Report Posted July 12, 2011 Cool, then U gonna have 3 extra votes how so lol ~*Ima Princess*~
310_cutty Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 Cool, then U gonna have 3 extra votes how so lol 2 sisters and 1 bro =3 votes! Now If you were to PM me a lil teaser pic I might be able to make it 4, haha
Chodette69 Posted July 12, 2011 Author Report Posted July 12, 2011 Cool, then U gonna have 3 extra votes how so lol 2 sisters and 1 bro =3 votes! Now If you were to PM me a lil teaser pic I might be able to make it 4, haha lol no previews haha plus the wait will be well worth it ~*Ima Princess*~
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.