Hotdog's 2003 Mountaineer - 4th order Wall update Page 4

Nice build bro! is the MLA module installed in this vehicle?

Yes it is installed in this vehicle.

here is a video of it installed

Saturday I plan on cutting out the port and playing with it a little bit. Hope to get another db or so I will post pics and vids probably Saturday night.

Well I cut out a bigger port today and started shrinking it down a little at a time until I got as loud as possible. Results were a huge failure should have stayed with my original port as it seemed to perform the best. Will probably re-do the loading wall next week or a few other options.

1. Go back to my ported box and put my second row seats back in

2. Try a ported wall

3. Build another ported box a little bigger and still keep my second row seats.

got a lot of thinking to do this week

• 9 months later...

Small update Got the two XS Power D6500's hooked up and the power and ground blocks installed. Still need to clean up a little but no more octopus at the batteries now. I am running a D6500 up front and a D6500 + C & D Maxx Rate battery in back. Should be ready to drop amp to 1ohm now when I get the money together for some subs.

PowerampGroundBlocks1_zps07ef1d17.jpg

I cant get to 1 ohm with my subs RFR2215's . I have 4 of them and they are dual 4's so my final load is 2 ohms.

I will like to get 4 dual 2 ohm subs so I can get to 1 ohm load on the amp. Or trade my T40001bd for 2 T2500bdcp amps.

You think about recoiling to D2s perhaps? I don't know how set you are on having that FACTORY look of the 2215s. If you ever consider selling them, please let me know. Im subbed though to see ANY updates with this :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

at first i was like ghey build, then you made it cool lmao jk interestiing build though

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg

Archived