I say L-ports for everyone and everywhere!!!

Its update timeeeeee :)) I also tested the box with my old 8s 1 of them got coil rub n the amp was shit, but you can easily tell it goes lower than before :))

dsc00281i.jpg

dsc00283dm.jpg

dsc00284w.jpg

dsc00285bw.jpg

dsc00286gm.jpg

dsc00291je.jpg

dsc00292qx.jpg

dsc00293h.jpg

TAKE A NOTE OF: the amp is very low power probably less than 50wrms not sure atm, and 1 of the subs is fkd up.

http://youtu.be/W_55aCLrwZY

Well this is nearly the final look, later on gonna flush mount the screws and cover it up with that aligator skin imitation ( the baffle and the bits on the sides where you can see the screws) should look neat :)

dsc00300j.jpg

Update timeee!!! ok so i got the delivery 4x woofazzz and 2x tweetzzzzz 1 of the tweeters got damaged during the delivery, no worries the company got me a replacement tweeter within an hour ! should be ariving this week. anyways the subs were a lil bigger than the old ones, so i had to increase the diameter of the holes, also the tweeters are massive so imma have to either fiberglass a holder or cut a bigger hole for them too... gonna get some blackwood self-adhesive vinyl at some point this week i guess and make these speakers looks like they came from the factory with the L port n big ass tweets :D

dsc00326n.jpg

dsc00317it.jpg

dsc00320wr.jpg

dsc00327qb.jpg

dsc00328wi.jpg

dsc00329ap.jpg

dsc00333qz.jpg

dsc00335gt.jpg

I think white would look awesome. Just the front though :werd_msword:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I think white would look awesome. Just the front though :werd_msword:

already got my eye on something

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/D-C-FIX-WHITEWOOD-SELF-ADHESIVE-VINYL-450-roll-meter-/160439779709?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item255af4c17d#ht_1011wt_1037

should look sexy as fk, i dont know how to do the sides tho.. white with black outlines or half black half white?

Need advice, i have managed to wire the system down to 3 or 5 ohm, i have noticed that i can also do 4Ohm, which would be perfect, just not sure if its a safe way to do it, all of the 4 speakers are 8ohm each, mids n highs wired regular ++ --, but as you can see one of the subs has +- on it and then a lead from its + to the other subs -, and the other sub has a seperate + coming to it.

IS THIS SAFE?

dsc00366i.jpg

dsc00368t.jpg

Archived