***ES EM DEE MEET ****@ TAYLOR MI

Tow my car with the fusion to save gas? :pardon::lol:

If I can come up with the money for gas/food/tolls I may make it up for the day.

Do you know if there is an entry fee just to be there? Doubt i'll have the money to compete but I can atleast demo all day.

will only be a parking charge to get in which i think is about $2.00

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Idk... Standards are pretty damn low. Someone who lives close let me park in their driveway and sleep in my car? Lol

Come up with something and get your ass there!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Myself and Dj Scarface will be there in the ASTRO! :drinks:

AWESOME, i know PETE is going to be there with his astro as well.. It does 160's on music at around 34-36 hz.

i will be there! me and one other canadian haha

gunna try and get over there a bit early to do some testing..

AWESOME cant wait to see ya guys!!!!

Idk... Standards are pretty damn low. Someone who lives close let me park in their driveway and sleep in my car? Lol

Your more than welcome to sleep in my driveway :yahoo:. Nah I have a open bed if you really need somewhere to stay.

now he has no excuse!!! So do i put you down ???

Cool...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Archived