Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 ill have a fellow canadian following me up but he is systemless ATM 2 days to go! Thats kewl, I will make sure we have room for everyone! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
tlh_360 Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 If I didn't get there till like 2 or 3pm Would that be too late and miss everything or ??????????? Is it the same events and everything both days? or is Sunday something different.
fox_racin4 Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 According to the "time table" im gunna say we will be ther till atleast 6 lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 If I didn't get there till like 2 or 3pm Would that be too late and miss everything or ??????????? Is it the same events and everything both days? or is Sunday something different. If you get there by 2 or 3 that would be fine as eliminations are not until 6pm anyway. Sunday will be the same thing but the show is a 1x so there might not be as many people as Saturday. I'm not 100% sure if I will be staying until Sunday or not. But like I said 2 or 3 will be fine. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
fox_racin4 Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 Loaner amp is in the truck...hehehe 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 Loaner amp is in the truck...hehehe pics or lies! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
fox_racin4 Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 Im on my phone so no pictars, but its abouttt 2k more then what i had!! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
mason313 Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 I really wish I had my other btl back 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 Im on my phone so no pictars, but its abouttt 2k more then what i had!! sweet, cant wait to hear it.. DEMO TIME!!!! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 I really wish I had my other btl back Do you still have your amp? The 3k When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.