Daily cummins diesel Obsidian Audio with Crescendo power build.

For sure that's why Sterlings are win. Cummins Allison tranny and a ford rear end equals bulletproof.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Hahaha, durapile. Never heard that before. I've shit all over every cummins that i've raced or pulled against.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

For sure that's why Sterlings are win. Cummins Allison tranny and a ford rear end equals bulletproof.

now that is the damn truth!!! I'm on my second tranny, it's supposed to be a built one but it hasn't really been worth a shit since I got it either. And I don't really feel like dropping 6grand on ot for a real nice tranny, I'd rather put that into the system lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Alright alright!!! Lol I don't really want this to turn into a diesel bashing match haha, I love diesels, I love cummins, and I love duramax! Powerstroke is a hit or miss usually in my oppinion, my little brother has a 6.0 tho and it's been a solid truck. One day I hope to get a diesel VW jetta! But how about y'all give me some oppinions on my box, I gotta give ram-designs the cred for the design! But it's my first time building a box of this magnitude haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Hahaha, durapile. Never heard that before. I've shit all over every cummins that i've raced or pulled against.

Were they tuned 5.9s because I've never seen a 5.9 get obliterated there only weak link is the

tranny really.

Back on topic tho everything looks like its coming along good.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

gorgeous truck man! my dads got a 2001 Dodge 2500 CTD. same as yours but white, such a sick truck.. personally i have a 98' ram 1500 with the 5.2 . gonna stack it lol! but im running 2 15" RE's in place of my backseat so looking towards this build:D

Hell yeah man! I've seen your build I think, or pieces of it! I always check out the ram builds! I should he finishing all the glueing and screwing of my box tonight, then the rest of this week I will be finding out a way to mount it in my truck, solder my 1/0 awg, do the big 3, carpet the box, maybe a little amp rack, and hope my subs come in before the weekend!

And cummins FTMFW hahaha

o havnt done much to it, it just has the edge j/attitude 120hp module and 150hp injectors. I kinda stopped making it more powerful because with more power more shit breaks haha, dodge makes a horrible drivetrain all together

haha yeah dude my trannies going in my ram.. but its my baby ill just fix her up lol,

my box was big enough i didnt really have to mount it lol it was such a tight fit behind my seats to the wall. had to remove my seats to put it in there luckily you have the backdoors lol , keep the pics coming of your build man! i just uploaded a vid to youtube of my 15's shaking my mazda parked beside my truck lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Were they tuned 5.9s because I've never seen a 5.9 get obliterated there only weak link is the tranny really.

Yeah I'm not gunna lie lol I've wasted cummins trucks, duramax trucks and powerstroke trucks! It's all about who set it up, I've also been beat by a duramax once I think and I've been beat by quite a few cummins. It's just kinda like systems! Just cause you have 4 SMD subs and 40,000watts of rf power doesn't mean you will sound like Meade, there are a lot of factors that go into everything

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

gorgeous truck man! my dads got a 2001 Dodge 2500 CTD. same as yours but white, such a sick truck.. personally i have a 98' ram 1500 with the 5.2 . gonna stack it lol! but im running 2 15" RE's in place of my backseat so looking towards this build:D

Hell yeah man! I've seen your build I think, or pieces of it! I always check out the ram builds! I should he finishing all the glueing and screwing of my box tonight, then the rest of this week I will be finding out a way to mount it in my truck, solder my 1/0 awg, do the big 3, carpet the box, maybe a little amp rack, and hope my subs come in before the weekend!

And cummins FTMFW hahaha

o havnt done much to it, it just has the edge j/attitude 120hp module and 150hp injectors. I kinda stopped making it more powerful because with more power more shit breaks haha, dodge makes a horrible drivetrain all together

haha yeah dude my trannies going in my ram.. but its my baby ill just fix her up lol,

my box was big enough i didnt really have to mount it lol it was such a tight fit behind my seats to the wall. had to remove my seats to put it in there luckily you have the backdoors lol , keep the pics coming of your build man! i just uploaded a vid to youtube of my 15's shaking my mazda parked beside my truck lol

Yeah mine would be a tight fit too, but the box is subs firing up with the port out of the passenger side, so if I shove it between where the seats are I'm afraid that the port won't do it's job! So I think I'm going to build a little false floor to keep the port right above the seat mounts

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

They were tuned. I've got twins and efi live. Anyways, Your truck does look nice.

Duramax with twins and efi = WIN

congrats on that set up man, that is no joke right there man! Straight up powerhouse I imagine! Where are you from?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Archived