Jump to content

ShortWide1994

Members
  • Posts

    277
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShortWide1994

  1. Idk what any of this stuff is but looks like it all comes in cool boxes, and I like cool boxes lol.
  2. Name- Landon Zip- 73537 Level 4 10 and XL 10
  3. Great seller, answered all of my questions promptly and got me a tracking number within a couple of hours of me sending a payment.
  4. Thanks you!
  5. Thanks! Not as good as the 9512 he used to have but its a lot louder
  6. Can someone tell me how to embed a youtube video?
  7. My cousins truck I just finished building a box for. Its only running of about a thousand watts right now, gonna upgrade soon. I hate this song but it gets pretty loud.
  8. Email the retro fit source and they can answer any questions you have. To answer your question about what holds the projector to your headlight there is a threaded end on the back of it and you get a nut and screw it on mad that's how it is attached.
  9. I think those dimensions will work... Can you make some kind of design for me now too? lol
  10. I just put the dimensions in on the Torres Box Calc. and I;m coming up with around 4.3 net cubes after sub and port displacement. 4.3 cubes isn't enough space for 1 15"?
  11. Ok thanks, now does someone want to help me with some kind of sketch-up of this, please?
  12. Alright sounds good should I do port diver side or passenger?
  13. It's gonna be just like it is in the pic at all times except the passenger seat will be pulled back a little
  14. What port and sub direction should be the loudest for a DC Level 5 15" in the back seat of a 2012 Dodge Ram? The box will be sitting on a platform that folds down under the back seat. And can someone help with dimensions of a box, please? The max dims are 18" tall, 18" wide, and 35" long. Thanks Here's a couple of pics if you can't figure out what the box will be setting on
  15. Looks like a 1 ohm load
  16. Well the link didn't work but you can copy and paste
  17. caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/multi-channel-amplifiers/126542-fs-dc-audio-175-4-a.html
  18. There's a 175.4 for sale on caco
  19. I wish I would have saw this before I ordered one
×
×
  • Create New...