finally got permission to miss with her ride it is a '06 dodge stratus. the thing is it needed to be very clean sounding and looking for her to let me do it, and she needed to be able to put in our big baby stroller and the small one and have room to spare. so on to some pics, this is my first time building a box like this i only learned how by a few fiberglassing things i did to my own stuff and what i have seen on the forum. first made a shell of the inside of the trunk where the box is going to go

2011-06-18_23-45-23_193.jpg

2011-06-18_23-45-32_545.jpg

then after 3 layers of fiberglass i build a ring thats going to flush mount the sub built then wraped it with some fleece

2011-06-19_21-25-43_824.jpg

2011-06-19_21-25-50_861.jpg

2011-06-19_21-25-58_246.jpg

then once i had a thick 3 or 4 layers on that i cant remeber i cut out the glass where for the sub to mount and put it in sara's car to make sure she was happy with the sound and same with me.

2011-06-22_21-54-06_860.jpg

2011-06-22_21-54-14_369.jpg

2011-06-22_21-54-20_856.jpg

it is now in her car with a r1 12 off a kenwood little 350watt amp. and it sounds great, also she has a kenwood x-695 i believe. more videos and pics to come.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

not yet just what u see now then put in a sub for temp. im just going to be wrapping it with charcoal carpet to match with the trunk and on the other side same type of deal but going to flush the amps over there.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

get ready for your hands and wrists to hate you for the sanding they will be doing.

^^^^ This. Sanding and smoothing bondo on curved surfaces like that is a bitch! Get a really good orbital sander or somekthing.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

yeah thats the one thing im totally not looking foward to is the sanding. thats why i talked her into the carpet so it will i dont have to have the box 100% smooth.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

thanks guys im gonnna go out and take pics soon tonight

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

and now the pics are fixed and now new pics

dont mind the ducktape it r1 cutout whole is smaller then a p1 or p2 witch is what is going to end up in her car

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

the little kenwood amp

IMG_2222.jpg

and the radio

IMG_2224.jpg

night pic of her ride. tinted it out 5% on the back and 25% on the front 2 doors

IMG_2223.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived