Sonic Electronix

Sounds plenty good enough lol.

im hoping. im planning on putting a dc 174.4 for the mids and highs. so thats the only other amp ill have running

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

with only 2k on a btl id do 6-6.5 cubes.

but its possible, build it try it and let us know if it does it.

my tahoe has 1 AQ HDC3 18" in it

build log in my sig check it out

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

You definitely can! Trust me :). All you need is to tune low, use alotta port area (Driver dependent), and use a lot of power. The more efficient box placement the better, obviously.

If you don't have much room, may I suggest using a Sundown Nightshade V.2 18..... Then, you could pull off 4.5 Cubes easy. They are also low end monsters.

-1985 Chevy S-10 Longbed -12 Obsidian Audio 12's

-2 Sundown SAZ-4500D's -4th Order Bandpass

-157.1 DB sealed up on the dash (More to come)

Awesome Cmpanies:

-www.obsidiancaraudio.com

- ww.sundownaudio.com

As for electrical, you're set. We all hope the hairtrick ends up working out for you, but don't be upset if it doesn't. A nice hair trick on one 18, while possible, isn't all that easy to do. Wish you the best of luck :drinks:

thanks i can wish and hope. and thanks for the support. hopefully i can kick this build off about November. i already have one of the d3100's and some 0 gauge

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

im looking at putting 1 fi btl 18 on a dc 2k or an aq 2200d. looking at about a 4 cube box tuned to 30 hertz. in an extended cab silveradio. im just wondering because id wanna do a hairtrick on my mom just to freak her out

its possible, ill be doing hairtricks but i also have 125 about of port area lol

system:

changes way to much...

yeah i thought it was 4-8 but its 4.5 to 8 cubes. how would a 5.5 cube box or a 6 cube compare to the 4.5 cube box

the box for tsns is around 7 cubes after displacment tuned to 37 hz and about 125 amount of port area

system:

changes way to much...

ok so the general consensus on the box is 6 to 7 cf