Gotta change.....

So, the shitty lanzar crossover that's been hiding in the center console of the suburban is giving me 100000x the grief that it's worth (which is about 73 cents in scrap plastic and aluminum). I'm talking engine noise bad.... If you turn the freq knobs on it, you get crazy static, and points where the sound just cuts out alltogether. Then, If you push on the face of it, the sound also changes - it's like a giant, crappy whammy bar for your stereo. I'm going to go with a dead head head unit w/ 3 preouts- old school alpine style, and a line driver of some sorts. You guys think this'll be good enough with no crossover? All the front 3 sets of components run off of 2 front amps. and the sub amp (T20001BD) has it's own remote setup. Gots to keep in mind that the rear amp will grow a second identical slave amp and another set of 15" L7's sometine in the near future (merry Christmas to me). Will a line driver work with an amp slaved to another?

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Change that sh*t really quick, u might end up burning yo speakers up from all that static and ground.  :-XU dont want to burn nothing up. nice amp and subs by the way. :^

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

get yourself an audiocontrol 3.1 or either the new RF 360.2

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived