My Btl Finally Has A Home! (new Videos On Page 5)!

Finally got my 18'' Btl into a box! yay! sorry for no build pics camera broke and i didnt wanna wait to build this thing lol and to bad i got lazy in the end and just did a shity spray down of black paint instead of carpeting but as soon as i got that box in i knew i was not gonna be willing to take it out! haha but anyways the box is tuned to 30hz and is about 6.5 cubes......and i know how all of u are visual whore and want videos well i dont have an amp for it yet so just wait 2 weeks for my next paycheck and ill get this thing moving! but for now i just have these......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ready for that amp! and wiring will be upgraded to 0/1 gauge in a few weeks too

Posted Image

Hey man thats a nice build. What amp are you planning on getting to run that beast?

2002 Ford Excursion

2 12" JL W7

1 JL 1000/1 ON SUBS

1 JL 450/4 ON HIGHS/MIDS

3 SETS OF 5X7 POLK AUDIO DB'S

200 AMP ALT BIG 3 IN 0 GUAGE WIRE

OPTIMA RED TOP UNDER THE HOOD

2 RUNS OF 0 GAUGE TO THE REAR

Very good choice, you should most def be able to make that sub move some air with that amp

2002 Ford Excursion

2 12" JL W7

1 JL 1000/1 ON SUBS

1 JL 450/4 ON HIGHS/MIDS

3 SETS OF 5X7 POLK AUDIO DB'S

200 AMP ALT BIG 3 IN 0 GUAGE WIRE

OPTIMA RED TOP UNDER THE HOOD

2 RUNS OF 0 GAUGE TO THE REAR

That box appears to already almost fill that end of the trunk... how hard would it be to turn the box around and seal off the trunk? the way it looks right now, you are going to have a crap load of trunk rattle, and the sound won't get into the cabin as easily, especially with all that air moving. I vote seal off the trunk. :D

Archived