My Btl Finally Has A Home! (new Videos On Page 5)!

Yea, we care, and we want pics.... you just posted these while atleast I was sleeping :D

ok update for yall well kinda lol box has just started being built today will have a few pics of it just running into extreeeeme complications but dont worry box is estimated to be done thursday cuz i needz ta get paid! lol also i am still amp less prolly wont be seeing one for another 2 paychecks which is like a month!!!!! :(((((

• 1 month later...

OK well its been hella long since i have had any type of update on my Build...well the new box is done! Magically managed to built it so the sub and port are firing into the car and sealed the box off from the trunk too! Still working on the build im about to build a beauty panel for the front because all u can see on the sides is tons of great stuff foaming everywhere lol. But here are a few pics not many but enjoy! Vids will be coming soon my camera just sucks at them so im getting my friends camera to do it. Oh and worst part bout building this thing was i had to build it inside my trunk and peiced everything together with some pretty hefty L brackets.

On Off switch for the amp and the amp bass nob

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived