Jump to content

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Sundown Audio Build. Vids added to pg.5


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love how hard you are going on sound deadening lol lookin good!!

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

 

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

 

Posted

On to the doors. Here is the inside of doors.

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

Outer skin of doors

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

Posted

Yes,Ichigo is from bleach, I watch it every tuesday online.

Posted

Yes,Ichigo is from bleach, I watch it every tuesday online.

not to thread jack but i love the show watch it every sat. on adultswim. keep up the great work

Posted

Here is some pics of the back area

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

Stripped out the seats,console, and carpet

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

And time to start the floor

DSC01634.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

Posted

Time for that pesky speaker wire thru drivers doors

DSC01282.jpg

This tool made it alot easier

DSC01286.jpg

Had to find a place to drill holes for the wire

DSC01283.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01292.jpg

Posted

The Head Unit

DSC01739.jpg

Sorry I don't have any pics of the the wire harness but it is wired so i can watch video while driving if I like.

DSC01741.jpg

Didn't get any pics of flush mounting the volt meter under the radio in the cubby hole in front of cup holder but I can tell you it took about an hour and a half to flush mount it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6716 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...