Ichigo Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while and gathering ideas and learning what I can from other peoples build and figure it was time to add my contribution. I have for the most part finished the build but took quite a few pics along the way to share here. The build consists of: (2) Sundown Audio Nightshade 18's Sundown Audio Sax-100.4 Sundown Audio Saz3500D Focal Polyglass Mids and Highs Knukonceptz Wire XS Power Batteries Mechman High output Alternator Here is the vehicle when I got it minus roof lugage rack,tinted windows, and clear turn signal lenses. Next I took the pinstriping off Next it was time to look for rims and this is what I came up with. This is unboxing the Boss 304 22x9.5 rims Here is one of the Sumitomo tires Here it is with new rims on Next it was time to work on that fender gap Next I lowered it and added a billet grille
iKidwell Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 love explorer sport builds....interested on how you're gonna do the 2 18's...i couldn't personally find a way to get it to work without it being way above window line, but you're using those nightshades, so you can probably get away with like 5.5 per sub edit: and people always told me that if i got rims 20's would be the biggest i should go, but you made 22's look good c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Ichigo Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 I actually emailed sundown and they recommended 4 cubic feet per sub in a common chamber box.
Ichigo Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 Time to get on to the audio part of it. And some 12 gauge speaker wire
Ichigo Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 I did alot of research on the rims and I am 31" from the ground to the fender in the front and 32" in the rear before I added the box and stuff. Now it is 30.5" in the rear and am thinking of removing the 1" lowering blocks to bring it up to 31.5".
Ichigo Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 Started on deadening the roof and here is where the sun visors would go Then I added some expanding foam
iKidwell Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I actually emailed sundown and they recommended 4 cubic feet per sub in a common chamber box. well damn....if there prices weren't through the roof for night shades I'd consider doing that, but damn near $600 each.... c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
baaudio Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I like it dude. I love two door explorer builds too. Good looking sport. Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Jd1102 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 very nice man im tuned in and is the ichigo from bleach the anime?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.