Problem with ipod

ALl right so i need some help...when i go to add new songs it tends not to sync some songs and then it gives me a error menu and then it ereases all my damn music...any help here?and if i restore it its all right till i reach a certain point i think in memory and then it just will slow down o syncing the music

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Here dude... Copytrans.com

bypass iTunes all together and see how that goes, tbh I don't even use iTunes anymore unless I'm jailbreaking something or restoring it

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

yeah man it just disapears from the ipod and it just deleats all the songs

i restored it MANY times already

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

And if you can't do it in copytrans then we might have to look elsewhere, may have a problem with device

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

wll am i able to use the playlist on my ipod with that site?

taht and when i plug it into the computer somtimes i get a message saying it wants to scan the ipod

What is your battery life? what type of ipod and generation

its all the way up and itsa 7th gen ipod classic...i did drop it once and then it started doing all this shit..you think the harddrive is fucked?

Hell yeah, you can do everything in that site that you can in iTunes and even more (music and playlist wise) like you can make your own playlist, add whatever album art you want, change song names, titles, artists. Pretty much whatever, and it's actually a program you download for free. Plus you can put any song on it that you download from wherever you want. Way way way easier than iTunes and MUCH less controlling... Stupid apple bastards want to take over the earth haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D