Sonic Electronix

Think either of those would kick harder then the SA?

I'm not too concerned about going under my budget and over bit a bit ($50-100) is not a big deal.

I'm after quality here I am just putting a limit on my madness so to speak. lol

Im telling you pyle 12s will hit way harder than SAs.

abd no one will know. if it hits harder..

I been looking at them. Tried relying on youtube but fuck if that ever helps. Videos of mirrors shaking all the time lol.

Seems like the PLCHW12 would be the choice for what I am setting as a limit. Sketches me out I can't see any RMS on their main site to be honest. It's like going into Walmart and seeing the Xplod box where it shows Peak but not RMS. It's nice to know what it can constantly handle.

If I were in your position and doing 2 12s, I'd probably get the Obsidians or the Sundowns.

You may also want to check out the T3 section and see if you can get your hands on some equipment on the cheap.

First, check This thread.

Then go Here.

Where do I find a price on those? I went to their site and can't see a price.

The T-600 caught my eye. Sorry if I'm in a bit of a rush, have work relatively soon.

Going to have to email him. The address is in the second link.

Thank you I sent them an email.

Think either of those would kick harder then the SA?

I'm not too concerned about going under my budget and over bit a bit ($50-100) is not a big deal.

I'm after quality here I am just putting a limit on my madness so to speak. lol

Im telling you pyle 12s will hit way harder than SAs.

abd no one will know. if it hits harder..

I been looking at them. Tried relying on youtube but fuck if that ever helps. Videos of mirrors shaking all the time lol.

Seems like the PLCHW12 would be the choice for what I am setting as a limit. Sketches me out I can't see any RMS on their main site to be honest. It's like going into Walmart and seeing the Xplod box where it shows Peak but not RMS. It's nice to know what it can constantly handle.

He's fucking with you man, please do not purchase anything Pyle.

For what you are looking for, I'll suggest

Sundown SA

DC Lv 3

DD1515

IA Flatline

Obsidian Audio

AA Chaos

Should all be close to your budget.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

SA12's or Obsidians. I personally just put two obsidian 12's in my truck and I'm very impressed with them! They are beating the shit of of the lows and sound great!! WELL worth the money IMO!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Yeah and don't listen to that Pyle bullshit, he is jacking with you...

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Not going to lie he had me going.

When he first said that I looked and didn't consider them but then I started to consider them after a bit.

So it looks like Sundown or Obsidian.

Which one of those two or of any of the other already mentions subwoofers (besides pyle lol) would hit the hardest and preferably not be sloppy. I don't plan on ever really getting rid of these unless sometime down the road I cave in for a FI BTL or something along those lines.

Not going to lie he had me going.

When he first said that I looked and didn't consider them but then I started to consider them after a bit.

So it looks like Sundown or Obsidian.

Which one of those two or of any of the other already mentions subwoofers (besides pyle lol) would hit the hardest and preferably not be sloppy. I don't plan on ever really getting rid of these unless sometime down the road I cave in for a FI BTL or something along those lines.

The Obsidian's are definitely not sloppy so you won't have anything to worry about if you choose that route. Kam311 just got his two 12's installed and likes them from the sounds of it. The Obsidian's can play very low if you want them to and can handle a bit more power than what they are rated at. You won't see me say much more on the power handling, but you can browse around and see how much power we have sent them in our YouTube videos and also on our Facebook page and vendor sections on other forums (up to a clamped 2700 watts on our single 15" for a burp doing a 149.6 sealed up on the dash).

Electrodynamic

Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

Simon Eichenberger is the man.

My PM's are disabled.

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/PAIR-RE-AUDIO-SEX12D4-SEX-12-D4-2400w-SUBWOOFER-SEX12/(2)+SEX12D4.aspx

just cause im a RE audio fan boy :P look like a good deal for some good name subs imo

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Yeah man electrodynamic is right, I love my obsidians. You can see in my sig, I'm feeding them a bit more than 600watts a piece, More like 1k (little less after box rise of course) and they are just laughing at me haha. And they are not one bit sloppy! I have a vid up in my build log, but I am soon to make another one, I just need to find a better camera haha. Awesome subs tho IMO

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D