gave soldering a shot today. kinda a pain in the ass or at least for my first try it was. burnt the rubber some and lost my red jacket some how. here is some pics

Image08012011130936.jpg

solder went in the rubber down to about the end of were its black

Image08012011131001.jpg

4 gauge at the amp

Image08012011131036.jpg

alittle messy but a pic of the 4 gauge and 8 gauge at the amp.8 is the speaker wire to the box

Image08012011131047.jpg

were it comes out under the center console

Image08012011131111.jpg

it runs to the back wall then across then goes down the firewall and though a pre existing hole.

Image08012011131220.jpg

replaced stock terminal

Image08012011131432.jpg

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

i had the sundown and had to give it back to the guy and get money back because it was all messed up :( when u turned the gain up there was barley any output but if you turned the bass boost up then it would have alot more output so i took it back to him and got my money cause i know when i had it originally it was in alot better shape and had alot more power with the gains at 1/2 what they were. it was still under warranty but not worth the extra money for me to send it back and doubt they would cover it cause i think he abused it outside whats under warranty

and the kid with the kenwoods backed out at the last minute so im staying with what i have for now. unless i win sotm!

thanks guys

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

If you're set on getting 12's, I really can't help you out, but I've got my two 10" pioneers sitting in my room still... They'll take 800rms each all day.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Front end looks a lot better Jake! And that amp looks really clean when it's covered. Good progress dude, keep it up!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived