ive seen quite a few builds on this website and this one of the most interesting ones for me because its got so much potential, it seems like you're on a budget close to mine, and you're the first person on here that ive seen reppin powerbass

thanks man. im trying to figure out if i wanna keep the pb's i got most the wall done. been workin the last couple days on it hopefully pics tomorrow. gotta fiberglass and seal it all up. right now its a sealed box due to space, the wall was about 13 cubes after dispacment . i could have sqeezed alittle more space, but didnt think about some of the spots i lost space at till after it was almost finished. oh well its not my first build and deffinatly not my last

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Oh snap! Get loud and get a vid man! You're gonna love those AQ's!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i know. they use to be in my friends explorer and sounded great. so when i get the taxes back will be buying 2 more and 2 ap1500's to power them

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Hell yea, you'll definitely be moving some air then!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

mornin update. Order over $800 worth of stuff for the truck yesterday. 1/0 power wire 8 gauge speaker wire. Both knukoncepts. 2 aq 15's for a total of 4. A stinger volt meter. A interstate battery. And 2 audiopipe ap1500s

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

It's officially the weekend, so throw it all in there and get the truck slappin!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i work all weekend. And am waiting for everything to arrive. Im hopping ill have everything ready to go by next weekend. Depending on when the power wire arrives and my other amp

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Archived