Silverado by Epicenter Designs

Any pics of the speakers?, are you talking about Crescendos pro audio speakers that been held up by customs since FOREVER lol.

Nice work BTW everything looks good. I like that vinyl you use, can you get it on yourautotrim.com or in different colors?

Ill give you some love here. Sexy panels so far and an AMAZING list of gear going in it. How are you going to secure the panels onto the door might I ask?

You also need to pm me details about some rings fool. :drink40:

It rained all day Saturday on me so I didn't get to cut rings.

And I am to OCD to cut inside. Too much dust. I have to move the table outside. :shrug:

I'll be sending that PM real soon.

But thanks for the love.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Any pics of the speakers?, are you talking about Crescendos pro audio speakers that been held up by customs since FOREVER lol.

Nice work BTW everything looks good. I like that vinyl you use, can you get it on yourautotrim.com or in different colors?

Yep, the same speakers. Well, not the exact same. We said F customs, they can keep them. So we redesigned the speakers and had more made and shipped. This turned out to be cheaper than fighting customs.

As for the vinyls, This is the Allsport 4 way stretch that I do get at yourautotrim. They have more colors, yes.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Archived