Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp - The Worlds Strongest CLD!

if your having rust issues you may also want to pick up a gall of spectrum and spay the underside. just a gal probably wont make a big spl difference as compared to the alpha damp but it should help keep any rust from coming back

I am cutting out the old floors and welding new ones. Then POR 15 and undercoating. After that some Alpha Damp and the road noise etc should go away. I am also running headers on the in line six with cherry bombs, needs me some shuttin up.

ah ok yup you should be good then. idk if you have one or not but you should totally post up a build long. post er up on the second skin forums too :drinks:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ah ok yup you should be good then. idk if you have one or not but you should totally post up a build long. post er up on the second skin forums too :drinks:

I haven't done a build log, I was deployed so didn't get anything done. I'll have something when I have enough pics to get a good thread started. I hate "build threads" with no pics...

yup i totally agree with you on that. funny thing is my build log of second skin goodness i hosted the pics on some random site and i eventually lost the pics so in my first post im talking about pics i no longer had. i never edited it because ill never get the pics back but some 2 years later some guys got pissed and posted "You act like there's pictures, but there's not a damn one for your original project of damplifying in your OP. Can you fix it?" yet there were tons of pics on the thread just missign those first few in that post.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer