93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

ok some more updates. the car is running great, so much fun to drive, even though it is auto. I moved my battery to the rear. i have a battery holder made to put a sealed battery in the spare tire well but for now i has the unsealed one were it is now. my sealed batt is on the way. I also fabbed up a full length CAI so im pulling in fresh cool air. And i move some of the wiring around i think its looking pretty damn clean.

WP_000468.jpg

WP_000460.jpg

WP_000467.jpg

Photo_A8EC3EDC-5357-7F68-84D7-4FB62979B1B4.jpg

WP_000459.jpg

painting the cai wrinkle black.

WP_000461.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

WP_000462.jpg

WP_000466.jpg

WP_000464.jpg

hello there air filter

WP_000465.jpg

the full length cai seems to have helped on the low end a little and over all. also im getting some sort of turbo spool up sound so thats a plus lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

looks good :good:

only thing with the air cleaner down load you gotta make sure you dont suck up any water

mine was the same, but took off half so it stays above the fender

other wise shouldnt be a problem!

only thing with the air cleaner down load you gotta make sure you dont suck up any water

my airfilter is down low also... ive never had a issue with it n ive ran thru some huge ass puddles..

i had a shorter intake at first then switched to the A.E.M long ram intake n i noticed a little more low end pep

dude thats a crazy clean hatch for 800 bux.. too bad its automatic..

my hatch had rusted out quarters n fenders,,, i replaced doors hood fenders quarters etc.... the only plus was it had a built up d16z6 in it

thanks man ive slowly been cleaning it up. its getting a 5-speed swap soon.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yea i hear you on that. im watching it to see what happens over a few days. its been raining like crazy over here and so far so good. i am making somthing to inclose the whole filter but leave the top half exposed so it cant suck up any water from the bottom or front. thanks for lookin out bro.

teamxa2-1.jpg

also i wouldve made that box with 2 4" pvc ports very very minimal port area with a single 4

yea i know, i was doing a little bit of spl gain testing. went from one 4in pvc pipe, to 2 4in aeros, to one 6in aero. Just doing some testing to get the most out of the single sub low power setup for my daily.

teamxa2-1.jpg

my airfilter is down low also... ive never had a issue with it n ive ran thru some huge ass puddles..

i had a shorter intake at first then switched to the A.E.M long ram intake n i noticed a little more low end pep

yea ill be keeping an eye on it. the "short ram" was really only efficient before the engine got hot and all of the air in the bay was hot. I can definitely feel a difference through out the RPM range.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived