93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

I'll give you 1500 for it.

no thank you.I haven't even gotten it registered yet man lol.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yeah it might get loud, for the money spent so far it better get loud

for a second i thought u meant u were waiting for 4-15"s for the hatch lol

its funny every day i hear cars go by, beating and i say to my self "hahaha thats sht aint loud turn it down your making me laugh"

Damn...nice buy :good:

Theres something about honda civics, fun cars to drive around in :rofl:

thanks man. once I put the coilovers on I felt like I was driving a go kart lol. skating on the ground

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i was gunna offer $2500 if its in great shape =] :lol: .

i am looking for a focus zx3 tho, id rather pay more for something newer with less miles & a bit more reliable.

sorry for TJ :peepwall: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

yeah it might get loud, for the money spent so far it better get loud

for a second i thought u meant u were waiting for 4-15"s for the hatch lol

its funny every day i hear cars go by, beating and i say to my self "hahaha thats sht aint loud turn it down your making me laugh"

yea it looks like it will get pretty brutal. lol nope Im waiting on the other 2 15's for the truck. Ive got a lvl3 15 for the car, just waiting on a recone. hahaha then once you get your subs in you look for that same car to shut them down.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i was gunna offer $2500 if its in great shape =] :lol: .

i am looking for a focus zx3 tho, id rather pay more for something newer with less miles & a bit more reliable.

sorry for TJ :peepwall: .

damn I got a deal lol. I hear you on that though. this isnt my only vehicle so i can get it in perfect working order then take my truck off the road.

teamxa2-1.jpg

if i get a new car before sbn ill be bringing both (with DC equipment). :popcorn:

hell yea, I will have my truck there done with the 4 dc lvl4 15's and a dc 5k. ive been wanting to take it to SBN for the past 3 years lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

I think a easy swap would be a d16z6 out of a civic ex throw a d16y8 head on there and upgrade the internals and run a turbo :good:

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I think a easy swap would be a d16z6 out of a civic ex throw a d16y8 head on there and upgrade the internals and run a turbo :good:

for right now im looking to do an all motor swap. and build the motor up. there are way to many ebay turbo'ed civics/Acuras around here. Id like to build a fast all motor hatch. any recommendations?

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived