93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

Nice honda sir, i know a couple of guys around here tht would have drove a long way for a hatch in that good of shape for that cheap. Great find and looking clean.

HID's an fogs would be a nice add as well

thank you very much. i want to do all clear turn signals, and pick up some HID's. trying to keep it clean. :drinks:

There you go, clean and simple looks the best sometimes.

yea for sure. ive already got my truck on here that im going all out with.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Nice honda sir, i know a couple of guys around here tht would have drove a long way for a hatch in that good of shape for that cheap. Great find and looking clean.

thank you very much. i want to do all clear turn signals, and pick up some HID's. trying to keep it clean. :drinks:

Truck with the blow through if im not mistaken right?

1998 Mustang

4 Obsidian Audio 15's(in progress)

Temp amps(4 Kicker 400.1's)

Kenwood KDC-MP642U

2 Marine Batts

nice! i love these car. looks like you got a steal for $800. this is the next car i want to buy!

thank you, i love it to lol. I cant wait to get it on the road and to be saving money on gas haha

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Truck with the blow through if im not mistaken right?

Yea the old ass ford with the blowthrough haha.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Ok a few updates on the car. I painted the inner fender wells a new coat of white. Also I moved some wires around and cleaned them up.

painted1.jpg

painted3.jpg

I moved the wiring that is on the side of the fender well. tucked it down lower. Much cleaner.

Before

painted2.jpg

after

cleanedup1.jpg

cleanedup2.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

if your still thinking about an engine swap you should get a transaxle 350 and transmission out of a Cadillac. v8 power and sound in a car that weighs 1200lbs

no way i would put a V8 in this car. would be a good goof project. but this is my daily It needs to be reliable and good on gas. That does sound like a funny project though lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok got a little more work done on the car today. Im waiting on my paycheck so I can register this thing and get her on the road.

cleaned and touched up my wipers.

wipers.jpg

touched up my window trim.

windowb1.jpg

windowborderdone.jpg

Painted my muffler flat black.

muffler.jpg

and my engine/ tranny grounds.

ground2.jpg

ground1.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

changed my IM coupler and CAI to valve cover hose to red also.

newcoupler.jpg

newcoupler2.jpg

Next thing im going to do is take my intake and throttle body off and clean them up. would it be worth it to pick up a throttle body spacer? or just a waste of money.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived