93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

i picked up a 89-91 z6 head for the low. looks in relatively good condition. i am debating on either putting on the whole head, or just keeping the b7 head and just use the a6 cam gear. i need to find out f my b7 head already has the a6 springs in it. if not i will most likely just swap heads. any comments?

WP_000488.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

nice ride. i can pick one up for $650 but i want stick shift.

thanks. its just a quick swap. im not worried about it.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok well I didnt get to many pics because I needed to get the car back together quickly as its my daily. I got it running on saturday, but i had a hose backwards so that was a setback. now its all good. running smoother than ever. here are a couple pics.

WP_000498.jpg

nasty brown water that was in it.

WP_000499.jpg

painted intake mani

WP_000500.jpg

lol a buddy of mine, we were having a little get together for halloween.

WP_000496.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

ok so the car is great as of now. i need to re tune a little as ive noticed a slight drop in gas mileage, I believe that part of this is the a6 cam combined with the auto trans. right now ive been cleaning up my other head and getting ready to try my hand at a port and polish. then possibly get the head milled slightly. here are a few pics.

WP_000502.jpg

WP_000505.jpg

removed some of the outer castings

WP_000503.jpg

WP_000504.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

had a spare LED strip from my truck so i decided to put it in the the car, idk about it though.

lights-1.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived