97 Civic Hatch. Sundown/AQ/Audison/Dc Power

Interesting... My singer alt is giving me some thoughts lately that is why I'm asking you these questions lol. Wish mine works similar to yours. Thinking my ELD is being gay on me cuz my singer will idle ~12.6v if no load is applied (at full stop). While car is in motion, I'm full tilt I'm usually above 14v.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Interesting... My singer alt is giving me some thoughts lately that is why I'm asking you these questions lol. Wish mine works similar to yours. Thinking my ELD is being gay on me cuz my singer will idle ~12.6v if no load is applied (at full stop). While car is in motion, I'm full tilt I'm usually above 14v.

Oh yeah I used to hate that with the stock alt, But the DC alt doesn't have the ELD wire so all is good.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Oh yeah I used to hate that with the stock alt, But the DC alt doesn't have the ELD wire so all is good.

Yeah. I compete as well and with alt being regulated, I'm not getting the full output from the alt.

Powered by: Sundown Audio

just read through the whole thread .. im moving this summer . back home in the cayman islands to work for a year or two before i go to college and im most likely going to pick up one of these civics...

looks like there fun and easy to work on.

no plans yet on the build but nothing to crazy

im thinking 2 6.5's in doors with 1 super tweeter.. sub stage idk yet...

Yeah. I compete as well and with alt being regulated, I'm not getting the full output from the alt.

Have you tried turning on your parking lights during your runs? I believe I used to do that to keep the voltage up.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

just read through the whole thread .. im moving this summer . back home in the cayman islands to work for a year or two before i go to college and im most likely going to pick up one of these civics...

looks like there fun and easy to work on.

no plans yet on the build but nothing to crazy

im thinking 2 6.5's in doors with 1 super tweeter.. sub stage idk yet...

Oh yeah fun cars for sure, But with more and more stereo weight they stop being as fun, But start being loud. So yeah I think it might be turbo time when I get my other cars engine work done.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Turned on head lights... All day everyday. I'm not a really bug fan at turning headlights on all the time but got used to it lol. Interestingly though, I notice voltage drops deeper while idle steady rev compare to car in motion (approximately same rpm). Demo at idle with 3k @ half ohm I'm usually down to low 13's and at 14's when driving.