07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

If you can only fit 2 then 2 is all you can fit lol. XS batteries are pretty much top of the line. like i say get 3 of them(1 in front and 2 in back) so you dont mix match batteries and make your alternator work harder than it should.

Rims look sick as well. would def lower it!

Rims look good I think it's seating nice already no need to lower.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

If you can only fit 2 then 2 is all you can fit lol. XS batteries are pretty much top of the line. like i say get 3 of them(1 in front and 2 in back) so you dont mix match batteries and make your alternator work harder than it should.

Rims look sick as well. would def lower it!

Haha yeah i think thats all i can fit. i'll have to look around for more space lol

Thanks i think im going to!

Rims look good I think it's seating nice already no need to lower.

Yeah i like the way it is but theres like a 4 inch gap between the tire and fender. Im gonna do like a 2 inch drop in the front to see how it looks

nice! I bet it drives way better!

Oh the drive is amazing! Feels more luxurious lol And those tires grip the road really good. Im loving them!

Also will be building my box soon! I got some pics of the design if anybody cares to comment on it, where i should make improvements and what not

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Nice build, I can't wait to see the rims lol. Keep it up! :D

If you want to go big, but keep it in the trunk, I think four high powered 10s, like some DC XL 10s or DD35/9510s on 6-8k would be killer lol...

Dang that actually does sound pretty good! How many batts and how big of a H/O alt you think i would need for about 8k. Cuz i think i can have at least 2 batts in the spare tire space... but other then that a lil innovation will need to come into play for anything more

The rule of thumb is generally 100AH per 1k of rms. so if your running 8k total power you would want to find some batts close to 100ah(like xs,stinger, etc) you would need 5-6 batteries(5 in rear and 1 up front) you want the same battery up front so you dont over stress your alt to charge the lower rated battery and it leaves the rear batterys fighting for power. I reckon an 80A alt is currently on your car?? try for something about 100-120A that will work for you. Do a "big 3" if you dont knwo what that is just ask.

Where do you get these figures? Because I'm lost. 100-120A Alt for ~800 Amps of current draw? A normal group 31 battery is about 100 AH... roughly.

If you want my opinion, a XS power under the hood, and 2 XS3100s in the rear with the highest output alternator you can find and paired up with adequate wire (Isolated grounds and power) to match that alt will be plenty for a daily driver. If you really want to add some extra insurance, a third 3100 would stabilize the voltage a little more, but I'm really lost on the 100AH per kw.

If you want to go big, but keep it in the trunk, I think four high powered 10s, like some DC XL 10s or DD35/9510s on 6-8k would be killer lol...

Dang that actually does sound pretty good! How many batts and how big of a H/O alt you think i would need for about 8k. Cuz i think i can have at least 2 batts in the spare tire space... but other then that a lil innovation will need to come into play for anything more

The rule of thumb is generally 100AH per 1k of rms. so if your running 8k total power you would want to find some batts close to 100ah(like xs,stinger, etc) you would need 5-6 batteries(5 in rear and 1 up front) you want the same battery up front so you dont over stress your alt to charge the lower rated battery and it leaves the rear batterys fighting for power. I reckon an 80A alt is currently on your car?? try for something about 100-120A that will work for you. Do a "big 3" if you dont knwo what that is just ask.

Where do you get these figures? Because I'm lost. 100-120A Alt for ~800 Amps of current draw? A normal group 31 battery is about 100 AH... roughly.

If you want my opinion, a XS power under the hood, and 2 XS3100s in the rear with the highest output alternator you can find and paired up with adequate wire (Isolated grounds and power) to match that alt will be plenty for a daily driver. If you really want to add some extra insurance, a third 3100 would stabilize the voltage a little more, but I'm really lost on the 100AH per kw.

So how much would 1 batt up front and 2 in the rear (xs power) with the highest HO Alt (270 amp) allow me to run daily. How many watts?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Also here i my box design for the my alpine's

720c42cf.jpg

186fb294.jpg

The two purple cakes are my amps lol

486f2998.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

So how much would 1 batt up front and 2 in the rear (xs power) with the highest HO Alt (270 amp) allow me to run daily. How many watts?

xspower_flyer-left.jpg

XS power says a D3100 can handle 4000 watts as a primary battery and a D5100 can handle 2000 watts as a primary battery. So I think, based off XS power's chart, you could handle 8KW no problem for reasonable periods of time. (With a 270A alt, 2 3100s, and a 5100)

xspower_flyer-left.jpg

XS power says a D3100 can handle 4000 watts as a primary battery and a D5100 can handle 2000 watts as a primary battery. So I think, based off XS power's chart, you could handle 8KW no problem for reasonable periods of time. (With a 270A alt, 2 3100s, and a 5100)

Cool thanks a lot for the info. I appreciate it!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived