07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

In for updates :popcorn2: you're still a big queer

Lmao thanks hopefully something gets done quick

cool bro.....

get some work done...

I thought id be rebuilding before you..... shame on me...

Oh you will be. This is just a boom box type thing I can throw in my back seat so I can finally have music in my car again. Having a 40 min commute with no music sucks lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I love my Onx 80.4.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Definitely great budget amps. Treated me well till I sold then

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Picked this guy up to make some cuts tomorrow. Folds up small for storage. Awesome

B1988E1F-A1DB-4BF2-A49F-89284CCC2772-9519-00000C3185844EB4.jpg

CLFTMFW

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

You're about as bad as me! Get some fracking work done!

Adam gets post of the year btw, "Glass it pussy"!! Luuuuuuuuulllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

So enough bull shit. What are you wanting? 12's 10's a 15 what? Comeon man lets build a set up and get started buying shit! Dre's good at spending everyone else's money, he's helped me do it! LMAO!

I say get a pair of DC level 4's, a Crescendo bc3500d, and do a ported enclosure. You should have more room than that to go up with, I'd say go at least up to the back seat height.

Do the 2 6.5's per door, and the tweets (nice tweets by the way), and power those off a crescendo 1100.4.

Then you can build a box ported, with the 3500 and the 1100.4 on the back, they're the same exact size so it'll be symmetrical looking. You could plexi it and light it up, and make a switch so when the hatch opens up, it lights up the plexi.

You're welcome!! Now get to work! :popcorn:

Lol gawd damn!

Loving it.

But I do have a plan for what I'm gonna do after this boom box. Not sure if I wanna spill the beans yet tho

And fuck yeah Dre is excellent at spending other people's money. He's taking all of mine lmao

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Lol! I won't wall it until I get a house. So for now we gonna be happy with my secret plans! Should still be decent and hold me over until then

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Hold the fuck up wait a minute don't act like you 2 bitches haven't conned me into upgrading either. Last I checked I was happy with my 2600w but noooooo moar power moar power and the Scott manages to convince me to come join him on the darkside and run DC.

I swear with friends like you guys who needs a girlfriend all my money be going to this :rofl: and I don't spend your money I just make very good suggestions and observations not my fault I'm a hustler. I once sold a man a house, you know what's great about that? He already owned it...BAZINGA!

Scott I know what Mike has planned and it may actually make the Accent look like a man's car because right now its like driving a vagina on wheels. I thought I got cut off a lot in traffic drive an accent and you're everyones bitch :roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived