Sonic Electronix

ok im going to leave my stock battery up front, to do the normal operation of the car. and im putting a d2400 in the back and doing the big 3 upgrade there since it ill be running my amp.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5639/altdiagram.png

do i need to do the big 3 upgrade to the front battery to even though it will no be powering the subs?

yes

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I know, but the big 3 is an upgrade to your charging system wires, in the front of your car. How exactly are you going to upgrade that in the back of your car?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Lol...so wait, how is this battery in the back going to be charged? Hooked to the front battery in series is the way it should be. Also mixing AGM and non AGM is a nono.

Are you planning on just setting the battery back there by itself and grounding it off to the chassis? I'd suggest not. Just run the car and system on one 12v battery. And use the AGM and get rid of the autozone special.

unless your are putting an isolator in, both batteries will be connected to the amp. And there is next to no good reason to use an isolator.

From your alt, connect your front battery with 0g. From your front battery, run a 0g wire to your back battery. You can frame ground your back battery OR run 0g to the front. I would recommend the extra run of 0g.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69