Second Skin Audio

box help for a 98 blazer

thanks yall do you guys think i can get 4 15s in that space and still be clean box you know no crazy designs or nothing. or should i do 4 12s and two 1500 ampn or stay with the 2500 or the 2500s and 4 15s?

Edited by teardrop
SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

My 98 im doing subs forward port back. Does well on daily but tuned more for spl. Have yet to meter but its violent to the ear so far. In your app id do 4 12" instead. 4 15 would need to be pretty Damn tall.

thanks thats what i was thinking too 4 12s i want it to be loud but clean prob go subs up port drive side what amps two 1500s or two 2500s

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

I dont see 15s happening at all. 12s would definitely work well. As for a box design, play around with Google Sketchup since its free. I dont know if you want to go over the wheel wells or not but port up, or drivers side would be ideal. Port back (for me) was worthless, but thats probably because my box was 25 inches tall :pardon:

Edit: you wont be able to do 51 inches wide, unless youre building the box inside of the truck, hence it wont be removable. 44" is the max you can go (I know :drink40: )

Edited by SoCaLBaMF

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I dont see 15s happening at all. 12s would definitely work well. As for a box design, play around with Google Sketchup since its free. I dont know if you want to go over the wheel wells or not but port up, or drivers side would be ideal. Port back (for me) was worthless, but thats probably because my box was 25 inches tall :pardon:

Edit: you wont be able to do 51 inches wide, unless youre building the box inside of the truck, hence it wont be removable. 44" is the max you can go (I know :drink40: )

thanx man yea i think ima go with 4 sa 12s on two saz1500s strapped at 2ohms

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg