Second Skin Audio

box help for a 98 blazer

i hate to jack thread just for a second, but does anyone happen to know the displacement of an SDC2.0 12" 500w 250rms? thinking about a box design, seeing if id have the room.

Optimus XL-400w amp 2x 10s IMPP 400w 2x something or other in dash 2x 35w radioshack 8" full-range AcDelco factory radio "frankenstein'd from my dead buick" Dodge seats 1984 Chevy G30 full size 1-ton van "Rust Monster" Progress - around 15% primer/patching

Sold the van in 2014, had it about 75% done, never did get the system in it. Bought a 2000 Chevy S10, still using the same amp/subs. Headunit is XO Vision X538. It's 52x4w, has a dvd player, auto flip out 7" touch screen plus alot more and is a single din.

Most irrelevant thread jack ever. Lol. No idea on displacement here. And as for port back in the blazer...nothing wrong at all. Very good for daily.

ya it was kind of irrelevant, just noticed the box design and it was similar to mine so i tossed out the question lol. anyways, people say i start too many new topics so i was tryin to calm it down a bit

Optimus XL-400w amp 2x 10s IMPP 400w 2x something or other in dash 2x 35w radioshack 8" full-range AcDelco factory radio "frankenstein'd from my dead buick" Dodge seats 1984 Chevy G30 full size 1-ton van "Rust Monster" Progress - around 15% primer/patching

Sold the van in 2014, had it about 75% done, never did get the system in it. Bought a 2000 Chevy S10, still using the same amp/subs. Headunit is XO Vision X538. It's 52x4w, has a dvd player, auto flip out 7" touch screen plus alot more and is a single din.