circular saw

yeah thats kinda where im at...and this project on on right now is a bit more involved than just a square box too so i have to be able to test fit alot...then imma rebuild my diamond shaped box ahaha...so if i under stand the guy above though i can go with a cheaper saw as long as i use a straight edge or can i still be alot of walk with too cheap of a saw?

Harbor freight... Buy it do cuts and take it back full refund

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dude today I bought a little table saw for thirty bucks at a pawn shop! I went in there for a video game and came out with a very nice table saw! Pretty sure the chick in there just wanted to hump tho, it had a 120 dollar price tag hehe.

So when you go shopping take your sex appeal man!!!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Haha she isn't exactly my type, I mean I would do her, but not really tell everyone haha. I'm 22 and she is in her upper 30's for sure. But I think I'll just keep taking advantage of her lust for me, cause I think if I keep her on point I can keep getting a shit ton of deals there hehe

I take that back, maybe lower 30's! She isn't that old

Edited by kam311

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Haha I feel you man! I live 45 minutes from a town, today I had to take my fuckin horse and chariat to town to pick up supplies lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D