Thanks, it should be a who;e lot better when I am done. :drinks:

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

One more vid from the other night.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

I may use my 350 that has some work done to it or a 5.3 with ported heads, cam and polished ported throttle body. It all depends on if I can find a harness for the 5.3 in time.

I may use my 350 that has some work done to it or a 5.3 with ported heads, cam and polished ported throttle body. It all depends on if I can find a harness for the 5.3 in time.

Ever thought of stroking the 350? that might be another option.

Either way you wont go wrong with either one, keep up the good work!!!

• 3 weeks later...

GEDC0921.jpg

GEDC0916.jpg

GEDC0912.jpg

GEDC0887.jpg

Everything has been butt welded there are no lap welds any where. When i am done there will be no body filler and no sing of the floors ever being out.

nice work. love me some chevy's. waiting for my dad to paint his 68.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Ever thought of stroking the 350? that might be another option.

Either way you wont go wrong with either one, keep up the good work!!!

Yea They are nice motor but I am most likely going LS based real soon. Thats for the complement.

nice work. love me some chevy's. waiting for my dad to paint his 68.

Thanks up load some pics of your Dad's car if you can.

I love old school camaro's, keep it up

Thanks, I should have some more pics uploaded and posted soon.

GEDC1130.jpg

Just sitting one the lift, I hope to get it this low at some point.

Archived