I stayed pretty late about 1:00 am at my shop setting up some new product on display. I left, locked up, went home showered and slept. Then I received a bunch of phone calls from a building maintenance guy--he was frantic. Like 4:30 am saying one of my bay doors was open! I was scared to death. Im insured, but I really wouldn't want to deal with all that. I went there, and it appears nothing at all was touched. I guess the automatic door malfunctioned--all I can figure. Maybe my bass set itoff when I left? Either way im lucky as he'll. I've got surveillance too but we all know how that goes. I don't even want to add up how much product was in jeopardy. Whew! That was a first and intense. My stomach hurt on the drive there. I would have been most pissed had my display been touched. Lots of work in that thing. Oh well, I dodged a bullet tonight!

to my knowledge nothing is missing. ill do a full count to be sure, but there is a display right next to the bay that was open, and nothing is missing from that. full of speakers, head unit, subs and amps. that is luck. especially since the subs are already just mounted in boxes at the bottom of it. my other stock is all here from a rough count ive done so far too. for omce my hidden location and lack of road frontage probably helped me. i guess no one happened to come by here during that time, otherwise it would have all been gone.