KeepItLow91 Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 (edited) I apologize if there has already been an SPM thread but figured I'd share this song because on my headphones it sounds like it'd slam (car is fucked up can't test myself atm) Edit - Some videos of demos would be cool Edited July 19, 2011 by KeepItLow91 Quote
08tahoe Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 Do u got a link cause I can't see the one u posted on my cell phone Quote
KeepItLow91 Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 Do u got a link cause I can't see the one u posted on my cell phone youtube.com/watch?v=uNU2XDoUtlI I hope that works? Quote
KeepItLow91 Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 This one hits pretty hard to.... dont sound like it hits that hard but once again im on headphones, i guess it's mostly highs? Quote
08tahoe Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 Do u got a link cause I can't see the one u posted on my cell phone youtube.com/watch?v=uNU2XDoUtlI I hope that works? Thanks, it does work Quote
tonedeaf Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 Sounds subpar and shit song in my opinion. Bass is meh. The singers in the start of the song are terrible too. Quote
KeepItLow91 Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 (edited) Sounds subpar and shit song in my opinion. Bass is meh. The singers in the start of the song are terrible too. Just seeing if someone with better bass could confirm it hit hard, you didn't have to tear out my heart and shit on it and then make love to it then microwave it then piss on it this was a joke btw Edited July 19, 2011 by KeepItLow91 Quote
S Dime 420 Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 (edited) Shit, all of SPM's songs pound. My personal favorites: Edited July 20, 2011 by S Dime 420 Quote If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.