BATTERY SPEC?

I tried searchuing and came up with nothing, so if such a topic exists i appologize for repost.

I dont know so im would like to find out, what are the ideal batteries to use for car audio? not brand specific, im talkin about specification wise, like what group number batterys, are cca's important? is reserve cap importan? or more important? thanks for any knowledgable info.!

the amp hours and the max amps are most relavant in car audio batteries. check out the xs power section on here and you should be able to find a chart there that shows which battery is good for however many watts

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

ok i understand that, but how do you figure those out on a battery OTHER than a xs power batt? the thing is, im planning to switch over to a 14v system (16.8 charging) in about 3 months.. after im back from my honeymoon and have a few extra dollars saved back up. so for the time being im stuck on 12v system, and can get a good deal a the batterys with those specs i posted above. i compared them to optimu yellow tops and these have those beat by sum decent numbers.. plan was to run 1 under hood and 1 or 2 in back.

Archived