Tarponpride09's Escalade Build

did a lil work today, finally got the first baffle screwed down. i routered out the hole so the subs could sit flush with the 2nd baffle.

8 ga wire and terminals. stinger 2ch rca and voltmeter, along with 2 kicker 1/0 power kits came in last week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the rf t20001 and ma audio 4ch should be here wednesday

ALSO, i need help (i know its late) but does anybody have any experience with running 2 runs of 1/0 through the firewall of an escalade. i tried but i cant find any holes and i dont want to make any if i dont have to. thanks

Why don't you run them underneath and make holes and seal them in the back like Steve did on Chicken's escalade, go check out the pics of him wiring up that beast.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Diggin the build though, sorry I didn't throw this in the first post. Keep up the great work.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

i took apart my center console (bose amp location) because ever since i bought the truck my left side door speakers dont work (only the tweeters do), apparantly the previous owner had a system installed before but when the dealership got the truck they just yanked out the wires (tards). any ways i cant seem to find out where the fault is. all of the wires are connected any it still doesnt work. i may just take it to circuit city and have them fix it, input?

Archived