Rant about People and subs...

So across the street is a guy that likes to talk to friends well he will sit there til about 8 pm all the way sometimes to 1 am in the morning... Fult tilting his system... I know what he has "two autotek 12s on like 500 watts..." But he sits there with the car off for 3 Fucking hours full tilting his system... I walk out of the house i hear distortion ALL OVER THE PLACE... And he is running a shit 2 channel so mids and highs are going thru it... So he is clipping the shit out of his subs... But yet they arnt blown...... He does this every other night... Now how in the hell has he not blown his amp with it 3 hours on full tilt with the car off???? Like WTF... I will play 1/4 volume for 15 seconds and It go up in SMOKE..... and dont ask i asked him what he had and if he kept the car running he said no.. So i know all the shit i said is the truth.... How is his shit not blown!

/end rant

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

he used a DD-1?! :pardon:

some dude cadi corner from my house use to blast his sht all the time, he stopped after a while, someone stole his sht lol

Edited by BeatBox

he used a DD-1?! :pardon:

some dude cadi corner from my house use to blast his sht all the time, hrs stopped after a while, someone stole his sht lol

Dude didnt even know what the fuck he had? He had some guy down the street do it. and i asked the guy how to set the gain he said... Just turn it all the way up

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I ran my old Kicker KX.1200 for a good five hours straight one night with truck off. Was too wasted and didn't realize the battery coulda died. Some people just get lucky :shrug:

Well this fucker gets lucky every F'n night

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I ran my old Kicker KX.1200 for a good five hours straight one night with truck off. Was too wasted and didn't realize the battery coulda died. Some people just get lucky :shrug:

That was a fun night. Blew the door speakers though, music wasn't loud enough!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.