Sonic Electronix

not 100% on boxes desigsn but if ur using all the space from the top of the back seats (with them folded down or out)and the hatch area maybe, two ive seen before and the box too a good amount of the space. if u did a wall it would be alot esier. again i pay or ask for box designs but as far room the damn tegs are tight

i dont personally have a teg, but ive seen a single 15" mojo put in the back of one, and it didnt seem like thered be much room for more than 2. but as i said, i dont have one so im not too familiar with space limitations.

alright man thanks for the input

not 100% on boxes desigsn but if ur using all the space from the top of the back seats and the hatch area maybe, two ive seen before and the box too a good amount of the space. if u did a wall it would be alot esier. again i pay or ask for box designs but as far room the damn tegs are tight

yeah a wall would be easier i just would like to see out the back

yeah it sucks not being able to see lol

but u gotta give and take i guess i rather be loud than see back, i use my side mirrors anyways, takes alittle to get use to it but hopefully its worth it

not 100% on boxes desigsn but if ur using all the space from the top of the back seats and the hatch area maybe, two ive seen before and the box too a good amount of the space. if u did a wall it would be alot esier. again i pay or ask for box designs but as far room the damn tegs are tight

yeah a wall would be easier i just would like to see out the back

Sideview mirrors. Use them. :drink40:

Archived