Redbaron80 New Btl's (3 Vids)

Dont know, no DB Drag events down here....... he also doesnt have 6k watts or MTs/BTLS....and now hes ALOTTTTTT louder with 4 10s..i can post that vid if u want to

your not louder lol 149 streetbeat

christian did 151 in streetbeat, yea he has more power but he is also tuned lower if I remember correctly, thanks for dogging my box, your a classy guy.

christian did 151 in streetbeat, yea he has more power but he is also tuned lower if I remember correctly, thanks for dogging my box, your a classy guy.

Hes tuned what 3hz lower?...haha...yehh thatll account for something substantial.

And where did i say he was louder?

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

well i did look it up and there just does not appear to be db drags in his state. so for them its like living in a 2ply world; but only ever experienced 1ply. B) find you a "DB" rep for that area and start playing with the rest of us.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

lol im louder with my 4-10s if u wana say that? but with my 2-15 and less power NO.... and no ones dogging ur box

i think its the same box design, and i think more run of wire wouldnt make a big diff couple tenths....

1st off, a 149 and 151 are worlds apart. And yes making small changes will give you better numbers. A couple of tenths here and there add up quick. If you were doing over a 150 I would expect you to know that.

Please don't hate on others systems, prove yourself in the lanes.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived