LoudNLow931 Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 Well I ordered my LVL5 18s today, Mechman ALT and XS Batteries will be in a few days. I also added a 45 over the round over because I wont have time to finish the round over for world finals, after world finals I will take the 45 out and finish it. Also the rest of my components and DD-1 should be here in a few days. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted September 28, 2011 Author Report Posted September 28, 2011 Fedex brought me some presents!!! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted September 28, 2011 Author Report Posted September 28, 2011 Finally got everything out of the boxes haha. Car Audio Mountain is growing! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
REMT15 Posted September 28, 2011 Report Posted September 28, 2011 NICE! are you running a 5k per sub?
LoudNLow931 Posted September 28, 2011 Author Report Posted September 28, 2011 NICE! are you running a 5k per sub? As of right now I'm running 1 5k, But I plan on eventually ether adding another 5k or picking up a 7.5k or 9k. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 Last test fit with the doors before they get wrapped(The speaker holes will be cleaned out better), I think they turned out great for my first time? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted October 3, 2011 Author Report Posted October 3, 2011 Not a huge update but I've been working on the battery/amp rack. Dual Alt bracket,batteries, and alt on the way. Doors will be wrapped this week. Lvl5s should also be on the way Monday. Everything should be done end of this week! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
jeyrapboy Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 Cant wait to see the finished product bro, I really hope i can make it to finals but if not, when my s10 gets on the road again i might have to take a weekend trip down there to see this beast
LoudNLow931 Posted October 3, 2011 Author Report Posted October 3, 2011 Cant wait to see the finished product bro, I really hope i can make it to finals but if not, when my s10 gets on the road again i might have to take a weekend trip down there to see this beast You could ride down with brandon, his truck seats 3 in the front lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Ammonium Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 Im getting really excited to see all of this get put together! 1990 Cadillac Seville. 123,000 miles. AUTO-TEK 1000.1 Mono Bridged ||| -- 2 12" (2 OHM DVC) Hifonic Brutus Subs || 600RMS / 1500PEAK -- ||| Wired At 4 Ohms MONO I'm new to this, but I'm learning! ||| Anyone KNOW where I can get Term-labbed around Canton Ohio? ||| I'm aware that my amp is shitty.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.