Jump to content

DC Audio Blazer LVL5 18s. Door Panels Wrapped!


Recommended Posts

Posted

That wall looks nice with the suede.

-Alpine CDA-102

-Rockford Fosgate T1652

-Rockford Fosgate P1652

-Audioque 2200

-Fi Btl N2 12

-KCA Karma 0 Gauge Power

-KCA Karma 0 Gauge Ground-Sound deadened trunk and doors

Posted

That wall looks nice with the suede.

Thanks, I think it turned out looking good. Now lets just hope it performs good and gets loud!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

True, I will have to turn it up tomorrow and get them really moving. :good:

Now we are talking, that´s the spirit, waiting for the new vid :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

True, I will have to turn it up tomorrow and get them really moving. :good:

Now we are talking, that´s the spirit, waiting for the new vid :drinks:

Hopefully tomorrow, I have a few people hitting me up wanting to hear it but I want to get my doors and shit back on. A few people from this video that heard the old system want a demo of the wall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOTtPlS8Hvk

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

lookin good dude, yo imma be down in TN tomorrow more then likely, think we could meet up or you got work?

Posted

Possibly, where you gonna be at?

Yeah I plan on eventually doing the 2 8s but idk when lol.

And we all know MW3 came out and I haven't got shit else done lol. I will have my doors back Saturday and my new RCA level controller should be here also.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...