July 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by DC Audio

July SOTM Vote  

332 members have voted

1. 1. July SOTM Vote

contest still on fuck it ill pay for the prize it was never about money it was about promoting it subscribe to my new youtube for entry to my own contest you people think im broke gtfo funny mofo's living at home with moms get pissing at times who wants to win contest over in 1 month sep 1 whos in ill order the price from rusty when its done.

vote db don ftw

looolooolooollooolololololloolololl you getin mad? for real its about having fun and your taking fun over board on the for real

im not even mad bro i know i would of won on my own i was just trying to do something nice i would also hope the new winner would do the same then it would all be worth it to me help the little guys out that need it the most why would i with a $15k system even need to win this blows my mind hey steve if you read this you should think of the new guy remember what are 1st system were and the dream we had when we were young let them in on a contest some time like the worst system wins lol goodluck to all and remember my contest in still on one way or another .trink40.gif

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

contest still on fuck it ill pay for the prize it was never about money it was about promoting it subscribe to my new youtube for entry to my own contest you people think im broke gtfo funny mofo's living at home with moms get pissing at times who wants to win contest over in 1 month sep 1 whos in ill order the price from rusty when its done.

vote db don ftw

looolooolooollooolololololloolololl you getin mad? for real its about having fun and your taking fun over board on the for real

im sofar from mad its funny how you guys like to try to bring people down lets get more votes still 2 days left.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

Whos bringing people down let me quote you, "funny mofo's living at home with moms get pissing at times " talking about putting people down, let me guess im a loser because im 19 about to be 20 living at home but thats okay i start college am i still a loser for staying at home to save money?

Whos bringing people down let me quote you, "funny mofo's living at home with moms get pissing at times " talking about putting people down, let me guess im a loser because im 19 about to be 20 living at home but thats okay i start college am i still a loser for staying at home to save money?

sorry it wasnt you at all it was one person it was meant for and he knows who he is not even anyone that has entered they was only one cry baby man its all good i thought caraudio was about having fun now whos with me lets get them votes in.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

So I'm guessing from here on out no more "buying" votes as it were?

Edit: and I think the prize should go to a voter instead :)

x2 lets see if the winner now cares about helping others or wants to win so he can sell the prize lmao.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

So I'm guessing from here on out no more "buying" votes as it were?

Edit: and I think the prize should go to a voter instead :)

x2 lets see if the winner now cares about helping others or wants to win so he can sell the prize lmao.

Honestly, I thought what you did was a great gesture, and I voted for you long before you made your other thread stating you were going to give away half of the prize. I just think that it was worded incorrectly and that rubbed some people the wrong way and got blown out of proportion, but it could have been handled differently. Regardless, you have a badass system and you did an awesome job bro.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived