macbook 13" broken screen

i have a late 08 unibody mac that took and unfortunate fall and shattered the screen, although it is all still in place, the lcd is fine. i need to get the shattered glass out and the new glass in. ive found a ton of vids on how to take out non broken glass but none on broken glass removal....anyone have any ideas here? im in desperate need of help here..i just want a nice clean screen like i had...hell i would even be happy with no glass but right now ive got spider webs all around the outsides...i can take pics if it helps anyone...any advice would be awesome...

ok ok...here is one of the worst spot...and taking the shattered glass out is not simple...new glass in will take 5min.

IMG00072-20110719-2304.jpg

if you need more let me know what you need to see it better and ill take and upload real quick...this is the worst spot but its kinda like this all around

How do you take out the glass if it's in one piece? You could do the same with the broken stuff, just go even slower, and wear gloves.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

but its taped so hard on the sides to hold the glass in that every time i try to pick at it it just splinters and gets worse...is that gonna ind up being my only option though? just fuckin rip it out how ever? clean well and reinstall? i was hoping to do this by getting an edge up and slinding a card around to break the tape seal...there is nothing else holding it in but 3m tape no screws or anything.