alright guys.... so to start off i was suppose to buy this sundown sae1200 v.2 back from my cousin tuesday that i sold him a few months back. finally after he never showed up yesterday after he kept telling me he was coming over i gave up for the night. today i get up i text him and ask him if hes actually gonna sell it to me around 9 and about 12 i get a text saying that he is on his way. so he drops the amp off with me and i give him the $50 of the $175 i was suppose to pay he leaves and i sit the amp in my truck and go back inside cause its hot as hell out. about 3 i go out and pull the hypnotic out and go hook the sundown up. im all excited thinking that this is gonna make a big difference in sound. i turn the truck on and turn it up ..... nothing :( i was lick wtf. so i checked the gain. it was about 1/4 to 1/2 way up, i though maybe a bad speaker connection. nope i and i check all the settings on the amp. then i stop for a couple seconds to think and while i was sitting there i noticed it was humming so i pulled my headunit out and changed the rca's beause the only pair i had was about 4 ft so the radio sat in the seat. it helped a little. bout this time im getting pissed. so i text my cousin and ask him whats wrong with it? he says turn the bass boost up some. i did and the subs start going nuts so i unplug the rca's i told him about it and he says well check your ground. which made no sense to me casue it worked fine up till i changed amps so i did. still had a good connection. so he comes over and helps me with it. he turns the bass boost all the way up and turns the gain about 1/2 way up and it starts actually playing but sounds like it is distorting ALOT. so i turn it down. and notice a smell. so he had to go cause i had to leave for a bit. im driving and all the sudden my radio and amp turn off. so i was like wtf i pulled the radio back out of the dash and looked at it it all looked fine. so i put it back and text my girl and tell her it stopped and she says prolly shorted something being a smart ass. lucky it made me think and i checked the fuses and it blew the fuse under my dash. so i was like cool. and when i get home (no music turned up to or from were i was going) i hook the old amp up only to realize looks like i have a blown sub. so im praying that he actually follows though tomorrow and comes and buy these subs and give me my money for my amp back

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

So you bought a broken amp, blew a sub, and expect to sell the broken sub and get your money back for the broken amp? Sucky situation but you should have tested it before you paid for it...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I never do business with friends/family/acquaintances. If he fucked up the amp, you're gonna have to deal with the "but we're family" bullshit. Good luck! I've been in your position too many times before. Hope you (and me too) never end up in that position again!

:clapping:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

hes usally perty cool about this stuff. Usally i sell stuff to him when i get tired of it cause i take care of my stuff. Amp is still under warrenty but i dont wanna deal with it. I look at it i guess as he can come and get the amp and give me the money or ill keep it and send it in since i still have the warrenty card and all the boxesit was shipped in

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

and only gave him $50 of it. And he wants to buy the subs cause he wants the box. Normally i would test it first.

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg