JWhite Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 I am trying to put together a decent sounding front stage in my doors and need your thoughts on what I have planned. I am thinking of two RE audio rex8d4's and a set of RE audio 6.5c's. I have two Hifonics TXi 6408's to run the front stage. I am unsure of what else would be needed as far as eq or xover my head unit is a pioneer 4300dvd I am building a fourth order blowthrough with four re sex10d4's powered with two brutus 1200.1.s. The subs should play through 30-80 hrtz so I am going to need a pretty strong front stage with room for adjustment. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. Jeremy
JWhite Posted July 28, 2011 Author Report Posted July 28, 2011 was this a dumb question or does no one know about this?
6berry Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 all you need on top of the equipment listed would be an active crossover such as a kicker KX3 or an Audiocontrol 6XS to give the correct frequency range to each amplifier 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
JWhite Posted July 28, 2011 Author Report Posted July 28, 2011 OK so the setup its self is good then and I just need the cross over Is this what you are saying?
6berry Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 actually the 8's you listed are subwoofers so you would need woofers to produce midbass 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.