Opinions On My Business Card Design?

Personally, I think the first make everyone makes is centering it which makes it look busy. White space is a good thing!! lol.

I just got into graphic design and have taken courses on it, my personal latest creation is :

BusinessCard.gif

Personally, I like it, but I don't like it at the same time, but out of 20 concepts and a group of peers that is what everyone thought was best.

On your card, I would use more then just black and white, and I would left align / right align the text. Or a combination of both ? Your name, which is what is supposed to "pop" in peoples head, when you hand them a card or shake hands and say your name thats what people should remember you by.

Don't wanna seem like a kno it all by any means, as I do not know nearly anything, just trying to be helpful.

Edited by jeffm4688

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts

I like it. clean simple no bullshit.

Thanks!

so your customers going to be bunch of broke skaters?

Whoops, I meant to delete the "back story" of this.

No, my customers are anyone that needs any type of digital design (including something as simple as a youtube background, album artwork, or logo design), and also video/photo stuff.

If you want an example of some of the stuff I get hired to do (I've never liked the term hired for little jobs like these... not sure...) here's an example of an album cover I did for a friend's band:

STM-ToA.png

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT