Alright ill try to se if i can find one

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Do you have a voltmeter? If you stay at a constant voltage, say 14.4v, a capacitor should help with the rapid current spikes that the alternator/battery do not have time to supply power to...

Think that's how they work atleast :P

Or take the money that he would be wasting and put it to better use.

If his voltage drop isnt that bad, then something as little as a D975 Or D925 would be better of then a cap, In my opinion.

He has no use for another battery if he is staying at a constant 14.4v, and adding one would not fix the problem, which is caused by the charging system not being able to supply power at a rapid spike... Which the capacitator would be able to do... IMO...

BUT, he wouldnt be at 14.4v constant..... so your whole theory is flawed...

just get HIDs from DDM tuning... problem solved

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol whys that?

Do you have a voltmeter? If you stay at a constant voltage, say 14.4v, a capacitor should help with the rapid current spikes that the alternator/battery do not have time to supply power to...

Think that's how they work atleast :P

Or take the money that he would be wasting and put it to better use.

If his voltage drop isnt that bad, then something as little as a D975 Or D925 would be better of then a cap, In my opinion.

He has no use for another battery if he is staying at a constant 14.4v, and adding one would not fix the problem, which is caused by the charging system not being able to supply power at a rapid spike... Which the capacitator would be able to do... IMO...

BUT, he wouldnt be at 14.4v constant..... so your whole theory is flawed...

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

lights dimming = voltage drop.... you cant charge at 14.4 and have voltage drop to 14.4.... you are probably dropping down to the mid 12s, where your battery floats at....

just get HIDs and you wont notice it anymore...

ddm tuning has cheap ones..

adding a second battery in the back will help a TON more than a cap.... the really expensive 500+$ ones are really the only caps that would remotely help...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so adding a second batt wouldent conflict with the stock batt up front?

lights dimming = voltage drop.... you cant charge at 14.4 and have voltage drop to 14.4.... you are probably dropping down to the mid 12s, where your battery floats at....

just get HIDs and you wont notice it anymore...

ddm tuning has cheap ones..

adding a second battery in the back will help a TON more than a cap.... the really expensive 500+$ ones are really the only caps that would remotely help...

BC 264 stage 2 cams

i would replace stock as well, to a kinetik or XS batt... that would help out a ton vs the stock one anyways..

Team DC Audio

alrighty

i would replace stock as well, to a kinetik or XS batt... that would help out a ton vs the stock one anyways..

BC 264 stage 2 cams

but it would be cheaper to get the 45$ kit from ddmtuning for HIDs...

i have bad voltage drop, even with all the batts i have, i just dont have enough supply vs demand... and i know a cap would be useless in my case, i switched to HIDs and problem went away...

Team DC Audio