D975?? whats that? a batt?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

I see for the trunk? wouldent it be bad to put one in the trunk if i have stok batt up front?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Do you have a voltmeter? If you stay at a constant voltage, say 14.4v, a capacitor should help with the rapid current spikes that the alternator/battery do not have time to supply power to...

Think that's how they work atleast :P

Or take the money that he would be wasting and put it to better use.

If his voltage drop isnt that bad, then something as little as a D975 Or D925 would be better of then a cap, In my opinion.

He has no use for another battery if he is staying at a constant 14.4v, and adding one would not fix the problem, which is caused by the charging system not being able to supply power at a rapid spike... Which the capacitator would be able to do... IMO...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I see for the trunk? wouldent it be bad to put one in the trunk if i have stok batt up front?

I have done so many times and its never hurt a thing, But then again if you ask that question to someone else you can get a totally different answer.

Yeah i see how about a capkiller?

I have done so many times and its never hurt a thing, But then again if you ask that question to someone else you can get a totally different answer.

BC 264 stage 2 cams

if im at a constant 14V's right?

Do you have a voltmeter? If you stay at a constant voltage, say 14.4v, a capacitor should help with the rapid current spikes that the alternator/battery do not have time to supply power to...

If his voltage drop isnt that bad, then something as little as a D975 Or D925 would be better of then a cap, In my opinion.

He has no use for another battery if he is staying at a constant 14.4v, and adding one would not fix the problem, which is caused by the charging system not being able to supply power at a rapid spike... Which the capacitator would be able to do... IMO...

BC 264 stage 2 cams

if im at a constant 14V's right?

If your at a constant voltage without any voltage drop. I mentioned 14.4v because many stock charging systems charge up to it. My truck charges at 13.6v, so if I maintained 13.6v with a load on the system, and still had dimming lights, I would look into a capacitor.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.