jreese92 Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 Can anybody give me some opinions on the alpine type s components. The type s is substantially cheaper and have slightly less power handling than the type r components which i was also looking into. Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
jreese92 Posted July 24, 2011 Author Report Posted July 24, 2011 thats kind of what i figured, so looks like i'm going to be saving for the type r's Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
jakobebassbudds Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 i think the type r is a huge sound diff than type s and iv got the type x pros and theres a big diff in them than the type rs but i have listen to all three and i think the type rs are worth the price 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
Dan2427 Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 I had type r's I loved them. What are you paying for them? I seen on amazon they were only like 160 somethin 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
mrd6 Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 save for the type r. They are definitely worth it. The type s have some nasty sibilance that i dont usually hear as much in the r series My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
jreese92 Posted July 24, 2011 Author Report Posted July 24, 2011 I had type r's I loved them. What are you paying for them? I seen on amazon they were only like 160 somethin I was planning on paying 180, but thanks for letting me know about amazon i completely forgot about it. Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.